Acceptable Use Policy
FlokiNET ehf and FlokiNET Ltd and its subsidiaries (collectively "FlokiNET") have formulated this Acceptable Use Policy in order to encourage the responsible use of FlokiNET's networks, systems, services, web sites and products (collectively "FlokiNET's Network and Services") by our customers and other users ("Users"), and to enable us to provide our Users with secure, reliable and productive services.
What we do not allow
- Malicious Activities
- Any activity related to spam (relays, sites, links, proxy)
- Netscan/portscan activities
- DDoS originations of any kind
- Malware distribution, hacking attempts (e.g., SQL injection attacks, remote code execution)
- Operating or participating in a botnet, doorway pages, or carding activities
- Phishing, scam or impersonation platforms for stealing information/money (e.g., credit card, password scam sites, fake cryptocurrency exchanges)
- Impersonation platforms (e.g., eBay, PayPal, or any other known institutions)
- Illegal and Harmful Content
- Hosting or sharing child pornography
- Selling pharmaceuticals without a license
- Sharing or distributing materials related to terrorism
- Doxxing: revealing or sharing personal and private information without consent (privacy violation)
- Server Abuse
- Chia mining on shared hosted accounts, VPS or dedicated servers
Notice for location Iceland:
- Any kind of adult content is not allowed on our location Iceland.
- If you missuse our network your service and account get immidiate suspended without any warning and refund.
FlokiNET's Network and Services must be used in a manner that is consistent with their intended purposes and may be used only for lawful purposes.
Users may not use FlokiNET's Network and Services in order to:
- Transmit, distribute or store material that is fraudulent, abusive or contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful component.
- Containing fraudulent offers for goods or services or any promotional materials that contain false, deceptive or misleading statements, claims or representations .
- Generally, in a manner that may expose FlokiNET or any of its personnel to criminal or civil liability.
All VPS and dedicated Server are unmanaged. Support for software, services etc. will be charged if you don't have an booked adminservice.
Responsibility for Content
FlokiNET takes no responsibility for any material created or accessible on or through FlokiNET's Networks and Services that is not posted by or at the request of FlokiNET. FlokiNET does not monitor nor exercise any editorial control over such material, but reserves the right to do so to the extent permitted by applicable law. FlokiNET is not responsible for the content of any web sites other than FlokiNET's web sites, including for the content of web sites linked to such FlokiNET's web sites. Links are provided as Internet navigation tools only.
Users may not send unsolicited e-mail messages, including, without limitation, bulk commercial advertising or informational announcements ("Spam") in a way that could be reasonably expected to adversely impact FlokiNET's Network and Services, including, without limitation, using an e-mail account on FlokiNET's network to send Spam, or using the service of another provider to send Spam or to promote a site hosted on or connected to FlokiNET's network.
In addition, Users may not use FlokiNET's Network and Services in order to:
- Send e-mail messages which are excessive and/ or intended to harass or annoy others.
- Continue to send e-mail messages to a recipient that has indicated that he/she does not wish to receive them.
- Send e-mail with forged TCP/IP packet header information.
- Send malicious e-mail, including, without limitation, "mailbombing".
- Send or receive e-mail messages in a manner that violates the use policies of any other internet service provider.
- Use an e-mail box exclusively as a storage space for data.
FlokiNET does not allow massmailing from shared hosting at all, please use a professional mailservice for this.
System and Network Security
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of FlokiNET's Network and Services, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which such User is not authorised to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation.
- Attempting to interfere with, disrupt or disable service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing".
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- Taking any action in order to obtain services to which such User is not entitled. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.